Google Analytics

Monday 1 July 2013

Getting the online shop organised

It is very easy to get so enthusiastic about making things that waiting for a decent bit of sunlight so that I can take photographs that really show the colours of the work that I have made for the online shop.

One evening was so bright that I even got a couple of decent photographs against the early evening sky.

24_IMGP1594

I like the look of the pieces in real settings since that is the way they will be in peoples homes but sometimes I just need to make sure that the details and the colours are as clear and as close to the actual appearance of the piece as possible.  It probably adds to the challenge that changes in the light have a strong influence on the appearance of the glass but finally over the weekend I managed to get a setup that works, sun or no sun to display the work properly.  


18_IMGP1690 10_IMGP1707
23_IMGP1686

All items are for sale on http://folksy.com/shops/Redhenglass

No comments:

Post a Comment