Google Analytics

Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas making and first fair

It has been a very busy making time this last few weeks culminating in my first craft fair at the Colosseum in Watford.  Many thanks to Carolyn of Aspen Stained Glass for inviting me to share a pitch.  It was certainly a real treat to actually meet people, talk about my work and answer queries about the way in which things were made. 

Lots of people asked about these blue and white decorations, it was so positive to see that while I really enjoy making them, customers liked them too and were interested in how they were made.


Lots of interest again in the painted panels with lots of people asking to see the new singing bird panel.  It is still available at the moment since lots of people wanted it for themselves but were supposed to be Christmas shopping to buy for other people.


Hopefully, I will be planning to attend some more fairs in 2013 but for now, I'm happy to have got some feedback and some time to think of some more new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment