Google Analytics

Thursday 6 October 2011

New website is ready and Hares nearly finished

Finally, my Red Hen Glass website seems to have been hosted at last and although I already want to change some things, I'm glad that it is finally published and ready for visitors. You can see it here www.redhenglass.co.uk

It has been a windy afternoon here in Watford but with the lovely Autumn sunshine throwing leaves and seeds down on the shed roof, I have finished leading the second Hare window. Tomorrow I will spend carrying out the final soldering then the cementing so hopefully, by the weekend everything will be dry enough to lift them up and get some proper photos. I'm really looking forward to letting the lovely people whose home the hares will live in know that they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment